Central Coupon Module
The Central Coupon Module is a web-based application that can work independently or in conjunction with PEM and allows for the creation, management, and tracking of coupons across channels.
- Supports coupons that have a stored monetary value that can be used over a period of time, replacing the need to use gift cards for campaigns.
- Enables control of targeted coupons with maximum uses, preventing copying and over usage.
- Allows loading of pre-defined coupons, including value, maximum number of uses, and effective dates.
- Supports the generation and creation of coupon ID’s when coupons are distributed as part of a promotion campaign.
- Tracks the issuance and use of coupons across channels.